Now there’s no “PV” or problematic “legal red tape” around accessing real patient Insights thanks to a new subscription service at DrugsDisclosed.com
DrugsDisclosed.com’s insights are categorised as “secondary market research” and because the collection of these real-world-insights wasn’t commissioned by you, both you and your company have no legal or pharmacovigilance responsibilities.
This is how DrugsDisclosed.com operates around these real-world-insights, and why they qualify as secondary market research.
- Insights are collected and distributed regardless if you are a customer or not.
- You have no impact on the insights collected.
- There are no exclusivity rights to any of the insights.
- All insights are delivered on a fully aggregated and fully anonymous level.
- There are no insights with open-ended questions e.g. qualitative insights
- DrugsDisclosed.com doesn’t collect, store or distribute adverse event information.
And for only €299 per year you won’t have any trouble with procurement.
The platform has undergone and passed with flying colours an external GDPR audit - See the results of the GDPR audit here